National Testing Agency (NTA, AHC) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of Additional Private Secretary APS Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (05/10/2021). Online Application Start from 20/09/2021 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
National Testing Agency (NTA, AHC)
Additional Private Secretary APS Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date : 20 September 2021
- Registration Last Date : 05 October 2021
- Payment Last Date : 05 October 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Release Date : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University
- Stenographer English Speed : 100 WPM & Typewriting Speed : 40 WPM for APS English Post
- Stenographer Hindi Speed : 80 WPM & Typewriting Speed : 30 WPM for APS English Post
- Computer Typing : 30 WPM & Hindi Steno : 60 WPM
- Read Full Notification for more information.
Additional Private Secretary APS (English)
Additional Private Secretary APS (Hindi)
- NTA Allahabad High Court APS English, Hindi Recruitment 2021
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 20/09/2021 to 05/10/2021
- Read the Full Notification for More Details about Allahabad High Court APS Recruitment
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents
- Check Your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Application Fee After Complete Your Application Form. If Fees are Asked
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Download Official Website